Thursday, December 31, 2009

Food Canning Equipment How Can I Get Nutrition Facts Of My Own Food Without Hard-to-find Lab Equipment (It's Thanksgiving Holiday...)?

How can I get nutrition facts of my own food without hard-to-find lab equipment (It's Thanksgiving holiday...)? - food canning equipment

I know how to find the total amount of calories, but how they also come as vitamins and minerals?

I'm working on a scientific project for the moment about how different cooking methods in order to change the nutritional value of foods. Calorimeter can be easily and inexpensively, but I'm looking for a way to find, even the proportions of macronutrients, and vitamins / minerals in the country.

1 comments:

science teacher said...

USDA printed a handbook of nutrition and the composition of raw and cooked and processed. Agriculture Handbook # 8 Much information is also available online.

Post a Comment