Sunday, December 20, 2009

Antibiotics And Hcg Trigger Shot Am I Pregnant With Multiples?? Please Compare Your Hcg Levels With Me!?

Am I pregnant with multiples?? Please compare your hcg levels with me!? - antibiotics and hcg trigger shot

Had blood tests last Wednesday and less than 0.5, a BFN. I had an ultrasound examination on that day, so no baby, only cysts. I was given Provera to reactivate my rules. I took it Thurs / Fri / Monday Monday, I thought I had a UTI, so I check and I did. My doctor gave me antibiotics, but I think before I need it back under any, to check to make sure to start, and a BFP! Two tests have shown pos. Blood tests, which had been on the same day and my HCG 40.4, which was held on Wednesday and was 87.6, so I was drawn again today and was 913th Is this a jump? My HCG was 0 to 913 in 13 days. Tell me it is for singles and several normal NO! What were your HCG's new? I can count after a week because he had no time since July, but was significantly negative, up to 13 days. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment