Friday, January 29, 2010

Simon Les Nuages Ed2k Can Someone Check This French For Me Please?

Can someone check this french for me please? - simon les nuages ed2k

Mo. factor as the experience of a candidate 'X'

Did I hear by chance on the show. It was a Saturday, and my father and I was ready when shopping, as if he wanted read the poster with the words: "New to gain a series of X FACTOR too." I used to sing for many people, but very anxious college, when I stood, I thought that I swear.

Faint Failli I have is when Simon Cowell, "said one of the best to your hearing, either in the show, you'll be a star! You can continue with the competition! He gave me a big" Yes!

There were many other races before I was elected to attend the performances on stage. I sat down with the other candidates in a mansion built Grande. It gives an overview of what it means to be famous.

The first night I sang a song she had chosen to swear. It was a disaster, if I rememberThe lyrics of my songs in front of the word, I United Nations six million spectators public. I swear not sympathetic to me and I think I deserve to be returned home. However, a large demonstration with the public and many votes were won. Representation has improved significantly altered Ma and my life.

There was a crowd of photographers in front of our house. I was on the cover of magazines and newspapers. Everyone knew my name and tell me about Wanted. Me and all candidates were harassed by the press. It was a strange experience!

Although the foot, honey, I swear, I did not win the competition. I was disappointed, but it was very short. Simon Cowell has offered me a record deal!

1 comments:

Evelyne S said...

It is really good, but too long, so I believe no one answers.

You can see whether there is an actual document (on paper) to change what could be better, and somewhere close to scribble in a different color could. We do not want to receive everything new.

At the same time, knowing that he has 5 points, here are my suggestions for things to change:

By chance, 1) .... Courses ... Before the swearing

2) One of the best that we have euen

Have chosen 3), before I to ... In a house ... It gave me an idea

4) The opening-night ... compassionate ... I had / have

5) on the cover ... Were harassed

6) I did that (the foot is right, but it sounds smart) ... I did not win ... One suggestion is difficult

Post a Comment